Please be informed that, pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No 196, 2003, the data provided at registration to this web-site are collected for billing and the possible dispatch of the order.
In case of failure to provide data the order will fail.
IL CASALE DI PARMA undertakes to treat these data confidentially and not disclose to unauthorized persons, to use them for purposes other than those listed here, unless explicit authorization to do so by the customer. Such data may be disclosed after signing of a commitment to confidentiality, staff, directors and employees to preserve them and to carry out the activities mentioned above, and will be distributed solely for the purposes of the service rendered. These data will also be exhibited at the request of the authorities authorized by law.
Owner and manager of the processing of personal data is:
Enrichetta Bilzi per conto di Zaboform srl
con sede in Strada Langhirano, 264 - 43124 Parma (PR) - Italy
tel: +39 0521 649211 - fax: +39 0521 648902
In relation to the processing of personal data, the customer can directly and at any time, exercise their rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree No 196, 2003, including, in particular to obtain information on:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, managers and assigned representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- the people or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The customer will also have the right to:
- the updating, rectification or integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed.
It will also have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.